Friday, January 31, 2014

Confessional Friday

Before I start on my little secrets, I have to ask for a few prayer requests.

1. Please pray for my Grandma. She fell last night and her hip is out of socket. She was admitted into the hospital last night and she is being kept comfortable until surgery later this morning.

2. Continue to pray for my dad. While his surgery went well, he is still in quite a bit of pain.

Now....let's confess

1. I confess I'm over it. Snow, ice, wind, cold, polar vortex, winter weather advisories, all of it. Done.

2. I confess I made the absolute ugliest treats for Ava's CNY treat. You'll see on the next post. Haha!

3. Christmas lights. Need I say more?

4. My inner lazy has gotten the best of me. When I am this cold all of them time, I sit under a blanket in front of the fire place. And do nothing.

5. I confess it is January 31st and I have no clue what I'm doing for Ava's Valentines at school.

6. I am so looking forward to this weekend. Like tons!!! We have things to do! And lots of awesome people to see!!! Bring it!

Have a great weekend, Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!