Monday, June 17, 2013

My Friday Confessions (Monday Style)

I'm catching up on my blog after the weekend...So let's confess...

1. This isn't my confession, but my mom's. I love this story! A few months back she had a bone spur in her heal. She had many of issues and pain and ended up getting shots in her foot to help subside the pain. It worked. Well, a few days ago her foot started to hurt again. She was really worried that the bone spur was back. She struggled for a few days and then realized when she wore a different pair of shoes that there was no pain. Are you ready?? My mom confesses that she had a thumb tack in the bottom of her shoe. That was where her pain was coming from!! Bahahaha!!!

2. The day before the party, my mom came over to see what we needed help with. I really needed to clean my bedroom and bathroom. So yes, my mom cleaned my bathroom. And I cleaned my room. And I think between the two of us, we found 150 bobby pins between the two rooms. She kept asking "What the hell do you do with all of these??"

3. Last night we had to take my Aunt Tammy to the emergency room. She was having horrible muscle spasms in her neck and they weren't able to get them under control. They drugged her up quite a bit but she was still struggling. They did get them under control. But she is still pretty sore. But here are the things I learned at the hospital:
St. Charles Hospital is really close to the East Side
Just because you can get it buttoned doesn't mean your should wear it
And how in the hell does the ghetto guy who got jumped know my sister??????

Back to reality for me tomorrow. I'm actually ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!