Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Monsters, Birthdays, and Baby!!!

I was going to do a weekend recap, but you already know how I spent my Saturday. :)

Sunday was family day since I missed my girl so much from the day before! First up! Monsters Univeristy!! I loved it! Ava got a little scared at times. Mostly when they were scaring the kids. Not hard to believe, right?
From there we headed to Evan's 5th birthday party! Everyone in the family was there, except for Sara, Eric, and Sam. But that's to be expected, right? Evan is starting kindergarten in the fall and Ava is having a hard time understanding why he is going in the fall and she isn't because she is going to be 5. John and I have decided to hold her a year. She isn't good with change and since we aren't sure when we go to China we decided it was best. Don't what to give the girl too much to handle this year. Anyhow, back to Evan's birthday! It was just a small get together with cake and ice cream. Oh, and swimming. Lots of swimming....


After Evan's party, I had went almost 24 hours without seeing Sam and it was time that Ava got to meet him. So, we headed to the hospital. Funny story first...

Sara delivered at Bay Park. This hospital is behind Meijer and share a driveway. I pulled into the parking lot and Ava says:

"She had the baby at WalMart?"
Haha!!!! Cracked me up!



Ava loves him so much! All she keeps asking is "When do I get to hold Baby Sam?" So sweet. I hope you had a great weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!