Sunday, June 30, 2013

Friends, Parties, and Fireworks!!

We had a great weekend!! We kicked off the weekend with Ava's first Tball practice. It was kind of crazy because it was pouring rain so they held it in the gym at the Y. Basically it was a meet and greet with the coaches. After practice we invited Gavin and his parents over to cook out and swim. Unfortunately, swimming wasn't in the cards because of the lightening. But the kids had a blast playing!

Saturday morning brought the first Tball game. It was crazy!!! There are so many kids and half of them do not know what is going on. Ava included. I may have to up my anxiety meds for this one. There was a ball that went zooming past Ava's head and she wasn't paying attention. My heart may have stopped for a second.





She seemed to enjoy it but she kept saying she likes soccer more. I think she likes to run! LOL!

We had a quiet afternoon gearing up for parties on Saturday night!! First off, a graduation party. We were there for about 5 minutes and Ava was introduced to the kittens. We didn't see her the rest of the party. She was in love!!

After the graduation party, we headed to Wehner's annual Fourth of July party. Horses, clowns, bounce houses, and fireworks! THey know how to have a party!! Ava had a blast!! She came up to me as we were leaving and said "I really liked this party!" She got to play with friends, old and new!






Up for today? Ava's five yr pictures. How is this possible? Stay tuned...I'm sure they will be super adorable!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww great pictures!!! I love the one of the back of the three girls sitting together and watching the fireworks. Do you mind if I put it on my blog, too? So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!