Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Friday!!!

My number one confession today just happened about 30 minutes ago....

1. I really, truly got so grossed out this morning on my way to work. I was sitting at the stop light and a car pulled up next to me. I looked. And then cringed. Inside was a 400+ lb man, hairy with no shirt. Ewwww....Put a shirt on!!! And then since I overthink everything, I started thinking "Where in the heck is he going with no shirt on?" You can't go into a store or a restaurant or even a gas station. Whatever. Gross.

2. Here is my favorite story of the week. We invited The Grigson family (from soccer and now Tball) over tonight after practice. I figured it would be hot and the kids could swim and we can cook out. Well, Jen called me about 10 minutes after soccer practice to tell me this story:
She was putting Gavin in his seat and said "Friday night after Tball, we are going over to Ava's to swim and eat dinner" and Gavin replies "The black Ava?" Bahahaha!!! I've been laughing about this all week!! She is so dark from swimming, too! Love Gavin!!

3. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. We have so much going on and Ava's birthday is coming up! Of course, I haven't slacked on my planning for that but it's been crazy at The Ho's. I had to take a break this week and bail on my Ladies Night Out with my FCC mama's. I was bummed but my house needed attention and it was the only night I could do it. Once Ava's birthday is over, we are done with big stuff for awhile. And then we can relax....

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!