Thursday, September 1, 2011

We're on the mend...1st Day of Preschool

We are definitely on the mend. We could tell last night that she was on the upswing. But tonight...a completely different story. I believe all of the energy that has been bottled up in her came out tonight! She.never.sat.still. Haha!! The power of an antibiotic saved our house. Not to mention...sleeping. My girl has slept through the night in her OWN bed and I've had to wake her up the last 4 mornings. I'm not sure if it's the humidifier, or just being sick. But I'm enjoying it!! :)

I kept Ava home on Monday from school, but Tuesday was her first official day in the 3 yr. old room and preschool. Even though it's preschool, I still did the first day of school picture.



















She (meaning me) had to do an All About Me poster. That's what she is holding.




















We had an Elmo sticker, a China sticker, a pizza sticker and pictures of Ava, Mama & Daddy, and her Nana. Oh, and a globe...since she is a little world traveler.


We are all looking so forward to the holiday weekend! No plans...isn't that the best???

Love,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!