Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chopsticks

Last week in the Shanghai Yahoo group, there was conversations around chopsticks. Many parents were questioning if their child would be using chopsticks and at what age to they start to show them? To be honest, we never thought about it. We always just used forks and spoons with Ava.

Fast forward a week...today we had Chinese food at work. After I grabbed my fork, I decided to grab a set of chopsticks for Ava. Curious, but thinking she would just like to play with them.

I handed them to her and she proceeded to eat her goldfish with them and then picked all the meat of her pizza with them. Apparently, she HAS used them before. I had no idea. And it was so adorable and she so proud of herself. LOL!!


















































So funny!!

Love,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!