Sunday, September 11, 2011

Football, Birthday, and Reunion!! Whew....

Friday night the Comets were at Port Clinton, so we loaded up the car and headed east. We pulled off another win with a score of 57-0! Way To Go, Comets!!

Ava made some new friends and had an absolute blast with them! They brought cow bells (we're from Genoa, remember?) with them and they let her play with them. It completely kept her busy through the 3rd and 4th quarter.


















Saturday morning, she headed to Nana's for the rest of the weekend. She was so excited to take her backpack full of goodies!


















John and I headed to Medina. He had his 3oth class reunion and it just happened to fall on his mom's 94th birthday! I felt bad about Ava missing Gram's party, but we couldn't take her to the reunion with us.

Happy Birthday, Gram!




























All of John's brothers made it to the party!














Family picture!! I was behind the camera.

























After the party, we put on our party clothes and headed to John's reunion. Here he is with his 2 best friends from high school. I'll have to find the picture of them from right after graduation. It's hilarious!!

Lloyd, John, and Greg














Lloyd's wife, Sandra and myself














The only picture of us from the night. Self portrait while we were outside waiting on our DD.














I actually wasn't the best on Saturday. I'm 99% sure I had my first migraine. I have never had pain like that in my head. After some major resting and over the counter migraine medicine, I was able to make it through the day. And woke up headache free today!

Now, we are off to my dad's for dinner! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!