Friday, September 23, 2011

Holly and Hannah

Holly and Hannah are the neighbor girls. Ava ADORES them. I ADORE them. They ADORE Ava. It's just a good combination. It all works.

Every morning when we leave, we drive past their house. Ava always says "Bye, Holly! Bye, Hannah!" It's so sweet.

I found out the other night that Hannah took a picture of Ava to school to hang in her locker. Isn't that awesome?

And not to mention how much I love and appreciate them. I can call them anytime to watch her. They've come over so I can shower, so I can run to the store, and not to mention the text messages at the games to get Ava popcorn. They take her to walk around when she is bored and even come over without being asked...just to hang out with her!

How blessed are we to have these awesome girls next door? I know, pretty darn blessed!!















This is a bad picture because of the sun and I took it with my phone.


Thank, Girls!! The Houghtaling's love ya!!


Hope you have a great weekend!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!