Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

It's been an emotional weekend...

Friday night, John and I went to Tiffany's visitation. That was hard. And Saturday morning, I went to watch my dear friend be laid to rest. Bless your soul, Tiffy! I will always love you and miss you. I'm glad you are free from pain and can finally be at peace.

My mom kept Ava on Saturday morning because John had to work. After the funeral I picked her up and took her home to nap. She must have known that Mama was emotionally drained because she took a 3 hour nap. Therefore, I got a 2.5 hour nap. Thanks, Ava!

Saturday night was definitely better! We got meet my friend Karyn and her husband, Ryan for dinner. Karyn was my one on one trainer in the mornings at OC. Unfortunately (for me), she accepted a new position a few months ago and I miss her terribly.


She was the one who busted my butt every morning to whip me into shape! Without her, we may not have been accepted to adopt from China. So, I was super excited she got to meet Ava!


Of course, we went to El Camino...for anyone who knows me, almost all my meals out are from there! It's my fav!! The mariachi band was there and they were so sweet to Ava! They were giving her guitar lessons!







Today was spent catching up on laundry and getting ready for the week. We went to my dad and Tina's for dinner, but I didn't get any pictures. They had spaghetti and meatballs and Ava did some damage on the meatballs! Haha!!
Well, I'm off to put the munchkin to bed. Daddy and I have the movie, Inception, from Netflix and we're excited to watch it!
Hope you have a great week!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!