Thursday, January 6, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Back in June, John and I bought a new house with a swimming pool. While we were excited about the pool there was also the concern of a toddler in the house and a swimming pool in the backyard. We decided to take extra precautions around the pool and even bought a motion detector alarm. It's set up so that if there is any motion detected in the pool, an alarm will sound in the house.

But there is one more precaution we needed to take...teach her how to swim!! So, a couple of weeks ago, I enrolled her in swimming lessons at the YMCA and tonight was the first class! She loved, loved, loved the water! I knew she would by how much she loves to take baths. She wasn't really interested in the exercises they wanted us to do, just wanted to play with the pitcher and scoop. In true Ava style...

Here are some pics from the night. Now, understand John was the photographer and I screened every photo of me in a bathing suit!










Not looking forward to this weekend. I have to say my goodbyes to Tiffany and I'm not ready for that. A thanks to my mom ahead of time for watching Ava so I can attend the services since John has to work.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava



No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls