Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pee Pee in the Potty!!

Today was HUGE for Ava!!
I'm proud to annouce our little girl went potty today! In the toilet!

I wasn't really planning on starting to potty train for awhile. Not that I didn't think she was ready, but she's had so many changes in her life, I just wanted to give her some time. Well, that all changed when she started daycare. She is in the Two Year Old room and some are potty trained, some are training, and some are in diapers. They change the diapers every 2 hours, so they always ask to sit on the potty. Ava always does but just sits there, wipes, and then washes her hands. She does the same thing at home, but I don't pressure her.

Well, today she actually went! WOOHOO!!

She got a bracelet at school:


And a cupcake from Mama and Daddy:


So proud of our little girl!!


The other night Ava decided that she wanted to help me out. She decided that it was time to clean out my purse...


She took EVERYTHING out! But it was good timing...I did get to clean it out. Thanks, Ava!


Here are a few random pictures!
Laundry is a chore with a 2 yr old. Simply because she wants to put everything on...even Daddy's underwear:


Finally enjoying her Christmas headband:


Trying on Mama's shoes:


A super sweet, tender moment first thing in the morning...I absolutely love this picture. I could look at her hands all day!!


Spending time with Nana!


Hope you are having a great week! Ready for the weekend! We are jammed with play dates!! :)
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!