Friday, January 14, 2011

Have you missed us??

Can you tell I'm back to work full time? (sigh...)

This week has definitely been an adjustment.
5 days
40 hours
A sprained ankle
A new medication
Swimming lessons

Whew...

Here is how the week started...

High heels + Rock in the parking lot = sprained ankle
Luckily for me it was a slight sprain and not major like in the past. This is about the 7th time that I have sprained this ankle, so it's already weak. I did stay at work all day and walked on it. When I went to pick up Ava, I showed my mom and she suggested that I go and get x-rays because it was so swollen. Bay Park sent me on my way with this super sexy aircast. I also started a new medication this week that causes fatigue until your system gets used to it. Every night this week, I went to bed at 8pm with Ava. I slept almost 11 hours each night and so did Ava! It's like she knew that I needed that sleep! What a good girl!

The week was pretty uneventful. We had swimming lessons on Thursday and she did a little better. Still just wanted to play with the toys, but did awesome blowing bubbles!

Here are a couple of pics from the week:

Always wanting to be a big girl...


Making a special picture for someone special...


She loves her mittens! She associates them with going bye bye. She loves to put them on and walk around saying "bye-bye".




Taking a picture with Mama's cell phone...


Can you tell what we had for dinner tonight? She was loving some spaghetti!!


Tomorrow night is our first date night since we brought Ava home. John is super excited and I'm so hesitant! I miss her so much when I'm not with her. But I know she will be ok (and so will I).
We hope you have a great weekend!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!