Thursday, August 15, 2024

Addy Squared

Our beloved Mrs. Schober has been pregnant and we knew it was a little girl! 
We bought her gifts and wished her well. 
We kept asking if she had a name and she kept saying no. 

Well, now we know why! 

We got the special surprise that she named her Adeline aka ADDY!!
A special shout out to my girl. 
The pride my girl felt when she heard this was something I wish I could see daily. 
The tears from my eyes because what a special tribute. 

Well, we finally got to meet the sweet babe. 


Introducing Addy Squared. 

Addy lasted a whole minute holding her, so I got baby snuggles. 

I told John it was probably good we never had newborns because I would do NOTHING all day. Just hold the baby. 

We are so excited for this!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch Dates