Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Well Checks

 I was excited for the girls annual well checks this year. I had noticed the Addy has grown so much so I couldn't want to see where she landed. Here are the stats for both girls!

 

Addy gained 16 lbs and went from the 15th to 37th percentile. She also grew 3 3/4 inches and went from 23rd to 48th percentile. 

Ava gained 11 lbs and went from 56th to 58th. She also grew 3 inches and went from 66th to 74th percentile. 


They were both perfectly healthy! We did run some blood work on Addy afterwards. 

I brought up to the Dr. about Addy's obsession with salt. It's crazy how much she loves it so I was wondering if there was any type of deficiency. 

Well, she doesn't. She just really, really likes salt. Haha! 

But she did so wonderful with her blood draw. I remember in the past where we would have to have three people hold her down. 

Rock star!



Of course, ice cream happened afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!