Thursday, August 19, 2021

Living Their Best Life {Goal Post Gala}

I recently was voted into the Genoa Athletic Boosters as the treasurer with these lovely ladies!! 


We hosted the yearly Goal Post Gala!! 
Lots of planning and organizing paid off for a super fun exciting evening!! 
These were the centerpieces on the sponsor tables 

Along with the charcuterie boards
So pretty!!

A fun night with my forever friends!!

Since I needed a sitter on Friday and Heather needed a sitter on Saturday, the girls ended up with an entire weekend sleepover at Katie's!! 
I was worried about Addy and her separation anxiety but she was completely fine! 
They were spoiled and loved by Dougherty's and Mimi and DG. 
My favorite story of the weekend:

Mimi and DG took the girls to McDonalds. They gave them each $10 but they had to order their food and were able to keep the change. 

Ava's Order: Big Mac Meal with a coke. 
Addy: 2 buns, one on top and one on bottom. Meat, melty cheese, ketchup and no seeds. 
Bahaha!!








I stole this from Katie's blog. 
The girls calls themselves Area. 
Ava, Roz, Ella and Addy. So sweet. 



It was a nice break but gosh, I missed my girlies so much. 
So much so, I let them sleep with me that night while John went to work. 
So grateful for our village. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!