Friday, September 5, 2014

The New Routine

We are two weeks in with the new normal around our house. We are busy, we are routined, and we are  surviving. My house is a little dirtier and the laundry is sitting in baskets a little longer but my kids are having fun, learning, they are bathed and fed. They have a structured bed time and routine which includes them sleeping on the bed on the floor. Woohoo! We are all sleeping better and sometimes they crawl in for snuggles but the majority of the night is in their own sleeping area. Our evenings consist of homework, soccer, dinner (sometimes drive thru's :() and 2 episodes of Peppa before the TV goes off. It's working.

We've had mani/pedi night

And enjoyed our Snackeez

And I got my cast off!! I'm in tennis shoes and orthotics for three months. But whatever I need to do so I can walk better and minimize the pain. 

We are off to a super busy weekend! But it's going to be a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!