Sunday, September 14, 2014

Go Comets!!

Friday night was our first football game of the season! Ava was so excited! Now that she is in kindergarten, she has friends. She has people to see. People to visit. My little social butterfly didn't understand why I wouldn't let her walk around and find friends. When did she grow up???

It was Senior Night. Which means our loves, Holly and Jena, were celebrating. As Senor's. The gave both girls maraca's and that kept them entertained throughout the game, the way home, the way to the store on Saturday and into the evening. Yes, I'm hearing them in my sleep. 

Addy Grace did really well! I was prepared for meltdown but she did great! About halfway through the fourth quarter, she kept saying "Night, night?" I couldn't leave yet the game was getting close. 
Unfortuantely, Genoa didn't pull off the win but we are still so proud to be Comets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!