Monday, September 1, 2014

I Hate Rabbits! - Camping 2014


Yes, I took one for the team. I agreed to take a family camping trip - tent style. The reactions of friends and family when it was decided we were doing this was hilarious! I'm not a camper, especially a tent camper. 

It wasn't awful but it wasn't tons of fun, either. I cannot just sit still and kept asking everyone if they wanted to go to WalMart. You know, any sort of civilization. Ha! 

The girls LOVED it, though! They, unlike their mama, are campers. We cooked over the fire, made smores, did a scavenger hunt, made puppets, colored rocks, played ball, and lots of other stuff! 



















I hate rabbits? That's what you say when the smoke from the fire is in your face. I said it quite a bit. And every.single.time, Ava asked "Why?" A great trip down in the books. We agreed that next year we will be booking a cabin. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!