Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Weekend!!

Remember that one time when I didn't blog for like a week? Yea, neither do I...

We had a great, friend filled weekend!! Friday night kicked off Comet Football!! We left sometime during the 3rd quarter. We are unsure of the time or final score because the other teams scoreboard broke. I believe the final was 63-7. But this little enjoyed leading the band!!
Saturday was low key during the day, ran some errands, did some laundry...you know. The fun stuff. But Saturday was our triple date with The Skiver's! Dinner and movie and these two were reunited at last...
We had dinner at Red Robin and then off to see Despicable Me 2. What a great movie!!! I love those movie!

Ava had a great time and kept informing us that "I haven't seen Emmett for a long time". I know, honey. We try.

Sunday was NFL kick off day, and Daddy made a new addition to the front yard. A big Thanks to Uncle Rhino for the DAWG!

We headed to church and lunch afterwards for Baby Sammy's baptism. What a little sweetheart!!!

And as always, Ava had tons of fun with Ella and Evan!! The rest of the day was spent helping Nana with a few things and a hard core nap for Mama. My kind of weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!