Thursday, September 5, 2013

Me

I don't post too much about myself...maybe just my deepest darkest secrets...LOL!! But I had to share this. My heel on my right foot has been bothering me. Mostly in the mornings. If you know me at all, I try to avoid the Dr's office at all costs. Well, I had enough so I made an appointment. Wow, I was not expecting what happened there. At all. He did a couple of X-rays and then asked me how long I have worn high heels. Well pretty much all my life. I've been rocking heels forever. When I was a wee little girl I played dress up and had a pair of white heels that I LOVED! I couldn't wait to wear them in "real life" some day. Diagnosis: My tendons are not straightened because my foot is constantly at an angle. My feet do not turn at a 90 degree angle. Basically, my feet are permanently at a angle. Therefore, my ligaments aren't happy and is making me feet hurt. I walked out of the office a cortisone shot later, my foot wrapped with strict instructions to buy orthopedic shoes. Wh-Wh-What?????? First of all the shot hurt like a b!!@#, I am going to have to wear socks for a week with this wrapping and orthopedic shoes???? Enter depressed mode here. They gave me a brochure where I can find the shoes and there are a couple that aren't too bad. The one I like the best is called the Ava....fate? I think so...

After the Dr, I headed to a hair appt. I had an idea in my head but this sealed the deal. I needed to feel cute. So....

Nine inches shorter!!!
The front view...
I feel better. I really do. Now I must go buy my shoes that I think will be covered by insurance. Stay tuned for tomorrow's confessions. Yep, there's even more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!