Friday, September 13, 2013

Girls Week and Homework!!

Daddy took a trip to Vermont this week so we enjoyed some good girl time!!! We kicked off Monday night indulging on our two favorite things. Macaroni and Cheese and Donuts!! Ava loves Tim Hortons and that was what she requested. I'm not sure that it is quite beating out Bob Evan's just yet!!
Tuesday was a super busy day for me! Luckily Nana and JoJo stayed the night so Ava didn't have to get up at a crazy hour. I went with two other girls that I work with and we toured Owens Corning's Foam plant in Tallmadge, OH and then the Roofing Plant in Medina, OH. I had to share these pictures. They would kill me if I knew but we had to dress for safety. How awesome are these????


It was so great!! I truly enjoyed the visits and learned quite a bit about our product. It was a super long day, but so worth it. I also started my class that night on Money Managment. I'm going through Financial Peace, this time the full 9 week course. I missed my girl hard core this day but she got great bonding time with Nana.

Wednesday was our standing dinner date with Heather, Jada, Megan, and Riley. Sara joined us this time, too. The girls were all under the table so I snapped a picture to see what they were up to. Haha! They were good! Just coloring!

And we have entered the world of homework. Each week at school they are working on a specific letter. Their homework each week is to go and pictures and letters and cut them out and glue them to construction paper. She took this very seriously!
And the finished product...consisting of pictures on angels, a picture of Ava, and apples. So freakin' adorable!!!

We had a late night yesterday. See my confession post. But we are still going to be rooting for the Comets, playing soccer, and trying to be pretty for 9am pictures on Saturday!!! Haha! Have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!