Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wanna Play????

Play dates, play dates, and play dates!! This is what our week has consisted of! I can't complain though....I get to hang out with the awesome mommy's so it makes everything worth it.

Monday started with an all day date with Aunt Emily. Ava stayed home with Daddy so they picked up Emily and they hung out all day. Swimming, movies, popcorn, games, ice cream....Sounds like a pretty good day to me! I came home and made dinner (Oven Taco's...YUM!!!) and then we watched a movie. It was called Monica and David. It's a documentary about two Down syndrome individuals who meet, fall in love, and get married. So awesome!!

Tuesday night after dinner, we headed over to Gavin's house. They just moved closer to us so they are just a couple of minutes away. Gavin's mommy is due to give birth like any minute. So I wanted to drop off a gift to them. I was going to wait until after but I couldn't. I got Gavin and baby matching brothers shirts and they were so cute!!! Ava totally loves hanging with Gavin and taking in all the boys toys.

Wednesday brought our weekly dinner with Riley and Jada. We were unsure of the weather and it was smoking hot so we decided to go to Ernesto's and suck up their air conditioning instead of sitting outside at our house. We were their for a couple of hours and the girls were their silly little selfs.

Tonight is the Ava's first fall soccer practice. She has told me about a million times to make sure her soccer shirt is clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!