Friday, August 16, 2013

Confessional Friday

I'm glad it's Friday!!! I have a few things I have to get off my chest...LOL!

1. I love Tim Horton's. They are super quick. They have super yummy food. But they are also super messy. I confess this morning that I gave the girl a little piece of my mind. I shouldn't have to ask for extra napkins so I can wipe off my coffee. Everytime. I would rather wait a few extra seconds instead of coffee dripping on my clothes.

2. I still haven't updated about Cedar Point. I have no excuse other than I'm lazy lately. Last night I wasn't feeling the best and went to bed about 7:30. I feel great today so I'm not sure what it was.

3. We started interviews again at work. Sometimes I feel like I should open my own business to get people ready for interviews. What to wear!! What to say, what not to say! Resume's! Agh!!!

4. I'm super excited that Juan Pablo is the next bachelor!! I'm ready for a full season of that Latin yumminess!!!

5. Last weekend we went out for Chinese. Ava (our Chinese daughter) ordered a cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard. They brought it out on the side. So I put it on for her. And never realized the mustard was the hot mustard. I basically ruined her dinner. John ate the cheeseburger and she had my rice. LOL!

6. I'm totally digging my 90's on 9 satellite radio lately. I can bust out some En Vogue like nobody's business.

Have a great weekend! See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!