Friday, August 2, 2013

FRIDAY!

Let's confess...

1. This morning SUCKED. It was one of the worst mornings Ava and I have had in a long time. I actually smacked her bottom this morning and have been carrying around this guilt. She is just not a morning person. And whines about EVERYTHING. But also so independent. I told her things will be changing. I have the weekend to think about it. The bright side (I guess) is she asked to call me this morning to tell me she was sorry. Of course, she was bawling which I'm not sure if it made me feel better or worse. But I have this pit in my stomach. This parenting thing is a tough gig...

2. Monday night after we got home from the fair, my body started to feel really hot. Like my skin was on fire. No clue, but my legs were covered in hives! I told John it was from the anxiety of Ava riding the rides at the fair. It's weird, we didn't walk through anything and I didn't eat anything weird. I called Kelly and she brought me over 2 benadryl. She said they make you drowsy. Drowsy? These things put me into a coma. I can honestly say that was the best sleep I have had in years. YEARS. And I wasn't even groggy the next day. Usually around 3pm, I hit a wall and just want to sleep. (I think alot is my iron level). Anyhow, I never felt that way all day. I was rested. I was energetic. And I was still covered in hives. They ended up going away by Wednesday. And I'm back to my exhausted little self. But I may borrow a couple more for this weekend.

3. Ava and I had a little salon trip this week. And I determined that if I ever win the lottery, I will pay someone to wash my hair everyday. I love having my hair washed. I love having my head massaged. I love people brushing my hair. Yep, my first thing won't be to get out of debt, it will be to get my hair washed.

4. And I'm not one for selfies, but I had to share my hair color. I'm loving it!!!



And I have to slip this funny little Ava story in from this week....
The routine in her class is as follows: Breakfast, potty, circle time, centers, potty, and wash up for lunch. After they class was sitting for lunch, this conversation happened:

Ava: I have to go potty
Miss Ashley: We just went potty
Ava: I really have to go potty
Miss Ashley: Ok, but I better hear tinkles in the toilet
Ava: Well, you aren't gonna, because I have to poop

Hahaha!! So funny!

And one pic of Ava with Riley and Jada. We had an improptu dinner with these girls and their mama's the other night. And they all got moustache's from the machine. Ava refused to smile, like she was trying to be a bad a$$ or something...
Have a fantastic weekend!! We are going to take Ava to see The Smurf's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!