Friday, August 30, 2013

Are you sure it's Friday??


I keep looking at the calendar to be sure I'm on the right day! We are sooo busy for a Friday of a holiday weekend. This is usually a quiet day...Whew...

Want to hear my latest and greatest? If not, turn back now...:)

1. The other night Ava got ticked off at me. She tells me I am a mean mom. It does bother me a little, but I know the kid needs boundaries, right? So...she decided to runaway. I can't remember the details but she packed a bag and never went anywhere. Guess she changed her mind. :) Well, I decided to unpack her bag and here is a picture of the contents. This kid cracks me up.
2. I confess that sometimes blogging at work may not be the most productive. That last post before the soccer post? Whew...sorry for my bad grammar and spelling errors!

3. This past week was the Pretty Little Liars finale. It.ROCKED.my world. Wow!!! But how incredibly ticked was I from the spoiler text message from a friend while I was recording it for after Ava went to bed? Standing in line at Mel O Creme and BAM! "Can you believe blah, blah, blah?"  Sorry, JBV...if you are reading this! I still love ya!!!

4. We all know I love the Kardashian's. And I'm so sad about the latest Khloe and Lamar stories. They are my favs and seem to really love each other! I hope they make it through this. I know most of you don't care, but they are so GLAM!

5. And last but not least...I may be a tad impatient waiting on referral. There I said it. I'm trying not to think about it. But it's like this little thing in the back of my head. Allthetime.

I hope you have a great, long weekend planned!! We have some fun stuff on our agenda!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!