Sunday, August 4, 2013

Movie Filled Weekend!

It was a big movie weekend for The Houghtaling's! The original plan for Friday night was the drive in. But we worried about the weather so we decided to go to the indoor theatre instead. We went to Outback first and then headed to see The Smurf's 2! The movie was GREAT! I loved it. We may actually go see it again soon. 

Saturday was a lazy day. I had a bad headache all day and didn't sleep well the night before. I took a big nap and that made a world of difference. And then I realized it's August. Allergy season. Bring on the Claritin. 

Saturday night we headed up to The Big Dipper. It's a local dairy queen and they show a kid friendly movie every other weekend. The movie is free, they have popcorn, and the kids get free ice cream. It's awesome! We loaded up chairs, blankets, bug spray, and snuggled up for the movie. They showed Despicable Me. Another super cute movie!! 

Ava spent most of today with Nana. John was helping out with a roof. And I was bored!!! Haha! My house was clean, my laundry was done. I got in about 3 episodes of One Tree Hill. We have a busy week ahead. Ava starts soccer camp tomorrow! She is super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!