Friday, April 19, 2013

It's Friday' Y'all!!

And keeping up with new tradition, are you ready to hear my deepest darkest secrets??

1. Ava stayed home with John one day this week. I had some time so I met them for lunch at Wendy's. As we were wrapping up our meal, Ava announced to everyone in a 5 block radius that she had to poop. I confess that I faked an urgent meeting back at work so that John had to take her potty. What? Like you haven't done it....

2. I love The Kardashians. I know most people think they are trash. The are my celebrity BFF's (they just don't know it). And this isn't my confession....While shopping at a local store this week we were in the checkout line and my child points to a magazine and says "Mom, there's Kourtney and Mason". Um, whoops. Maybe I should watch it less when she's around.

3. Am I only parent who gives up with her childs hair in the morning? She fights me, I fight her. She cries, I sweat. I've taken to let her do her own hair for school. And I'm sure her teachers must think we threw away all of our combs and brushes in our house. It is nothing short of a rat's nest in the morning. But she's happy, I'm happy and it's making our mornings much easier.

4. After last night, my heart aches for elderly people experiencing arthritis throughout their bodies. I must have a bit in my toe and the pain I was feeling last night was excruciating!! I mean Wow!! I felt like such a baby.

That my friends is what I have for now! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! We have lots of fun stuff planned so don't be surprised if you don't see an update until Tuesday or Wednesday!! I'm hoping the rain lets up some time soon. It's been raining for like 7 weeks in NW Ohio. Ok, that may be a slight lie. But it feels like it!!

Be blessed, lovies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!