Sunday, April 28, 2013

Goodbye, Chloe

**Warning -- the following post and pictures may completely break your heart.

Things haven't been the best in the Houghtaling house. I had strongly convinced John to get Chloe. He wasn't completely onboard but I pressured him. There I said it. I thought it would be the best for Ava to have a dog. I thought it would help with her sleeping. Well, needless to say, it didn't. It was rough having a PUPPY. There has been quite a bit of tension, numerous fights, and maybe not the best way to care for a puppy. So after ALOT of tears, John and I made the decision to send Chloe back to her breeder. It was a hard decision but I truly feel in my heart it was the right one. The tears have been flowing for Ava and I. Not so much John. Haha. We had some time with her today before we met her. So, please disregard my appearance. I haven't felt like doing much to myself.




The breeder is my bosses sister. So we will get updates, pictures, and can even go visit. That helped with the decision. I know she will be in much better hands!! We'll miss you Chlo Chlo!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's admirable that you had the courage, and the heart, to give her back so that she can go to a home that is more equipped for a puppy. Love that you will have visitation and receive updates/photos. Still hard though:(

    ReplyDelete

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!