Friday, April 12, 2013

Confessional Friday

Another blog I read does a confessional Friday and I LOVE it!! I look forward to it! So I've decided to join in. My confessions this week???

1. I don't drink caffeine. It gives me horrible pains in my chest! Many of tests and ultrasounds have confirmed the ole' ticker is fine. Unsure of why caffeine gives me the pains. But I confess that sweet tea is just about worth the pains. I cannot get enough of it lately. And what a refreshing summer drink! So if you see me enjoying a cool glass of sweet tea while grasping my chest, no worries. I got it covered.

2. I confess that I have done about 35 interviews the last two weeks and I have my last one today at 1pm. I may possibly hug this girl when she comes in. I love to interview but whew....these last few weeks.

3. I confess I am so sick of my clothes...like I want to go spend thousands on a whole new wardrobe!!

4. I love my dog. She is so adorable! But I confess I wish we would have gotten a DOG. Underlying meaning - not a PUPPY!! Biting, biting, and biting. Ugh.

That's about all I got for now! Hope you have a fantabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!