Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chloe's Parents

I was able to do some digging and I found pictures of Chloe's parents. Her dad is a Labradoodle and her mom is a Poodle. So our Labradoodle is more Doodle than Lab! Which explains all of the curl!!
Didn't these dogs produce the cutest puppy???
This is a picture of Chloe at 8 weeks before we got her! Unfortunately, our little puppy has been having some issues. I've always had dogs, but never puppies. I know they go to the bathroom ALOT, but Chloe was out of control. I would take her out and she would go 3-4 times in a matter of ten minutes and then come in and have an accident in the house. I talked to a few people about how much she was going and I was told that wasn't normal. So I called the vet. Diagnosis? UTI. Poor girl. She is now on an antibiotic and we can already see the difference. Other than that, she is doing really well. She is now responding to her name and is super playful. Unfortunately, there is alot of puppy biting (especially with Ava) and we are working to stop that. It's taking training on Chloe and Ava's part. Ava caves into her which gives Chloe more opportunity. But this morning, Chloe went up to Ava and just licked her. Progress? Hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!