Thursday, September 3, 2026

One Tree Hill Tour

While in North Carolina, we were about an hour from Wilmington. I had spent some time there before and I loved it! So I wanted to do a day trip. But I also had ulterior motives. 

My all time favorite show (except 90210) is One Tree Hill. 
So I stalked all of the addresses. 

Ava's friend and our niece Teagan are also fans, so the were fan-girling with me. 

Clay and Quinn's Beach House -- this was only a mile from the house where we were staying.

This is now a law office. But was formerly...Karen's Cafe and Clothes Over Bros

Tric! They are doing tours but not while we were there. 


Peyton Sawyer's house. 

Lucas' house. It's now an AirBnB. I wish I had known. :)
 






The Girl Behind The Red Door AKA Brooke Davis

My In-Laws house, I mean Nathan's house. 

The iconic bridge in the opening credits. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

One Tree Hill Tour