Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ava-ism's

I had to share a few conversations with my girls over the past few weeks before I forget them. I'm not sure what it is, but this kid is cracking me up lately! She is so innocent, it's adorable.

Ava has really been into The Muppets Take Manhattan lately. Well, at the end of the movie, Kermit and Miss Piggy get married.
Ava: Hey mom, when you and dad got married...he was the frog and you were the pig.

Over breakfast one morning:
Ava: Mom, who created me?
Mom: God created all people, honey.
Ava: Well, did he use gloves when he put my bones in?
Mom: Ummmmmm....I'm sure he did, baby.
Ava: I'm not a baby.

At lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, I was chatting with friends. I realized Ava was standing behind me and we were back to back.
Mom: Ava, what are you doing?
Ava: I'm staring at peoples.

This one may be a little TMI, but it's worth it. I take a medication that has stopped my monthly cycles. This next bit tells me how much privacy I have.
Shopping at Target, walking down aisles and we come to the feminine products.
Ava: Mom, you don't use these anymore for your peach!

Same shopping trip. I'm a big fan of the Twilight series. Everytime I go to the movies at opening night, I get a drink in a souvenier cup. John likes to drink out of the cups because they are pretty big. Breaking Dawn 2 is coming out on video so there is a big poster hanging up with Edward and Bella.
Ava: Dad! Look! It's your favorite cup!

I'm sure there are more but these are my favorites lately!! Love this kid!


1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goodness! I love the ones about putting her bones in and your lack of privacy. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!