Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stories

There are a couple of things over the last few days that I just had to share...This kid...

Today, I picked her up from school and it's about 100 below zero out (slight exaggeration). I put on her coat, hat, and gloves. I zipped up my coat put on gloves. Walked into the cold and Ava says "Its's not cold, I'm hot". And this is why she never leaves clothes on. As soon as we were in the car she stripped on her shoes and socks. Crazy!!

And I know y'all are probably so sick of me complaining about her sleep. If you are, stop now. :)

The other day at the library we borrowed the DVD "Franklin Is Afraid of the Dark". Look, I'm grasping at straws here...
I'm thinking there is going to be a great lesson and Franklin's parents will walk him through being afraid, blah blah blah. You get it...
Franklin is a turtle.
He sleeps in his shell.
On his bedroom FLOOR.
NOT in his bed.
And guess what 4 yr old sassypants was quick to point this out to me??

Hello, square one...how have you been??

Little Miss Sassypants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!