Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's Not Goodbye, It's See You Soon!

Uncle Nate has moved back to Florida. It's official. There were laughs, tears, and more laughs and tears! We sent Nate on his way with a family party on Thursday night. And then a farewell breakfast the next morning. He did make it on Saturday afternoon. He called today to let me know it's 78 in Delray and not a cloud in the sky. Boo!! He starts his new job tomorrow morning. Well wishes his way, please!!

Thanks to everyone who has called and and texted me throughout. I know I was being super selfish, but I'm just gonna miss him so much! My best friend has moved to Florida.

Here are some pictures for Nate's farewell! Thanks to everyone who came out to send him off!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!