Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saturday Afternoon Shopping

Ava had a gift card to Build A Bear, Mama had Gymbucks, and Daddy has a new phone that he's itching to play with...Best recipe?? SHOPPING!!

Ava was super stoked Build A Bear! We had to go there first. She chose a dog and named him Charlie. :) And of course Daddy had a little say in the clothing attire...


After the mall, I wanted to stop at Barnes and Noble. Can I say how happy I am that this kid loves the bookstore like me? I could spend hours in that place!


She loved it so much that she begged me to stop at the library on the way home! How can I turn down that request? She borrowed a couple of books and a DVD. Mommy even borrowed a couple of books. Daddy sat in a chair with his new phone. He's not a huge fan of reading and books. :) The titles of the kids books were so fitting for our family. John and I were cracking up! A couple of our favs?

Why doesn't my Daddy have hair?
Me, Momma, and Big John

LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!