Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Go To Bed, Ava

As repeated by me 100 times per night. Not only is she sleeping in our bed, she refuses to sleep without one of us in bed (primarily me). If she goes to bed with John, she is still awake when I go to bed. Anywhoodle....

The other night she goes to bed with John. I'm up watching my shows (can you believe Private Practice is ending?), it's about 10:30. I hear a noise. A rustle. And immediately know it's Ava. I ignored it. I wanted to see what she was going to do. It's quiet for a few mins and then another rustle. And then all of a sudden I see five little fingers reaching up between the loveseat and the end table wiggling! I'm trying not to laugh. This kid is too much. The fingers disappear and I decide to get the camera ready so I can capture the fingers. And instead...I captured this. It's dark, look hard. Is she not the cutest thing??

I was laughing so hard! I couldn't even be mad. I gave up and decided to go to bed with her. Guess how quickly she fell asleep. Seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!