Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What An Honor!!

Tonight we had the honor of going to Mainstreet Church to see our little cousin, Olivia be baptized!! I'm so glad that Lisa and Olivia invited us to be a part of her big day!

Ava did surprisingly well during the service. I ended up taking her out into the hall towards the end because she was getting restless. Although, she kept pointing to the guy behind us because he had a water bottle and she wanted to play with it! Haha!! Here are some pictures from the evening:


This is what Ava did for most of the service. But she was quiet!!


The cousins! I can't wait until we get a better picture some day...(when Ava will sit still)

Today Ava did something she hasn't ever done. She played with a stuffed animal. She normally doesn't want to have anything to do with animals or dolls. So, she started playing with this little stuffed mouse and I was watching her. But then she held her sippy cup up to the feed it and I thought I was going to die laughing!! How precious!!!



Tomorrow is Ava's first Turkey Day with her forever family! I'm so excited! We have so much to be thankful for this year.
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!