Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sleepyhead

One of my favorite Ava moments is first thing in the morning. When I go it and get her out of bed, change her diaper and put her in her high chair. She is so precious. Her eyes are all sleepy and that's the one moment of the day she wants to cuddle for like an uber second! Haha! I tried to capture it, but I didn't get that good of a picture. But thought I would share anyhow.


I don't have a picture of this, but last night Ava stayed with Daddy while Mama when to the salon. I got my hair completely chopped off and colored dark. I came in the door and she just stared for a few minutes. So, then I went over and sat down next to her on the couch and she just kept "petting my hair". I kept saying "Mama's pretty new hair" and she just smiled. I'm glad she approved.
Talk to you soon!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!