Sunday, November 28, 2010

Busy Weekend and Picture Sunday!!

Whew! What a busy weekend! I figured I would do a combination post since I'm a few days behind. On Friday we hosted the Houghtaling's for Thanksgiving. We had 29 people here! Ava handled everything well and was a huge hit showing off that sparkling personality! Uncle George and his family stayed over that night so they would be here for the big game on Saturday. Of course, everyone was excited about the outcome! Go Bucks!!!

Here was my conversation with Ava this morning:
Mama: Do you think we should put the Christmas tree up today?
Ava: No
Mama: Do you know what a Christmas tree is?
Ava: No
Mama: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

So, I won and we put the Christmas decorations up inside and out. Everything turned out really nice since this is the first time we have decorated in this house.

Here are some pics for you to enjoy!


This is Ava taking the clean clothes from the pile and putting them on...

Helping Daddy make gravy...By the way, this girl loves to cook! Everytime we are cooking she has to be a part of it!

And naptime...Grrr...She literally through everything out of her crib. She must have been pretty ticked off! But doesn't she look so darn cute laying in that crib?!?!

Ava and Aunt Kay


Go Bucks!!


Ava and Uncle George

Ava and Daddy talking on the phone. She mimics everything we do, including talking on the phone! Haha!!

I put up a little tree in Ava's room. When I was little, well even now, I love to sleep with the Christmas tree on! It's just so peaceful! So, I'm hoping she will enjoy just as much.

Here is out tree and fireplace. I love it!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is my first day back to work. It's going to be really hard, but I knwo it will get easier. Wish us all luck!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava






No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls