Monday, November 22, 2010

Lazy Day

Today was a super lazy day for Ava and I. We had nothing to do all day! We didn't get dressed until this afternoon. Well for Ava, it was right after her nap. She started crying and I went into her room and she was covered in poop. Yep, poop. It was on her chest, her hands, her hair, her sheets, etc...So, I stripped her down and took her right into the bathroom. And while I was making her bath water and she was next to me naked, this was the time she decided to go pee. All over the bathroom floor. She started to giggle which made me giggle! I love, love that kid! Here she is fresh from her bath. Don't you love her shirt? As soon as I saw it, I had to have it for her! It's kind of blocked, but it says "Sorry, Angelina...I'm taken"!

My dad and Tina came over for dinner and we got Blackberry Corners pizza. It was so yummy and Ava had 2 pieces! After she was finished eating, she wanted to get out of her high chair and sit at the table like a big girl! Here's a picture...

Tomorrow is Ava's 2nd Dr. appt for a follow up. I was told to be prepared for her to get shots.
:( After the appointment, I am taking her to daycare for the first time. Only for a little bit, but I thought it would be easier if she went for a little bit before I take her in the mornings when I go back to work. I think tomorrow will be harder on me than her.

Keep your fingers crossed!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls