Sunday, April 19, 2020

Social Distancing - Week 4

Coffee. I was missing Starbucks bad. 
We road-tripped and found a location that was open!! 

Part of our Library assignments is watching a celebrity read them a story. 
Oprah it is!! 

Math is much easier when you have a gigantic pencil. 

Yarn art project courtesy of the Easter Bunny

Addy had to do an animal report. She chose the Koala, which made this koala loving Mama super happy!! Of course we added real photos of our koala encounter in China. 

We enjoyed a dinner from the zoo!! The zoo is having dinners on Thursday night that you can pick up curbside. It was so yummy and we were able to support our zoo!! 

We've played 9 million games of Uno. 

My Mothers Day present came early! 

A new plate for my wall!

Addy came out of the shower with tiny hands! 
She freaked me out at first!! 

My new socks 

and new shoes...I must stop shopping...

We enjoyed the weather this weekend and got out of the house!! 
We had a mad game of soccer. 
We laughed and laughed!  


Another organization project done. I was dying to do this to my spices. We moved it from the cupboard to a drawer. I may or may not have matching spice jars on order. 

Ava Kate found a sleep mask and I thought she was ridiculously adorable. 

We spent today at Maumee Bay for the afternoon to enjoy the weather! 
It was a spur of the moment so none of us with the exception of John, had on proper shoes. 








Hope everyone is staying safe!!! 
We miss our friends and family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!