Sunday, April 5, 2020

Social Distancing - Week 2

We kicked off our 2nd week of quarantine with making Rice Krispie treats to deliver to our friends and family in the community. 
The girls 100% did them on their own!



Most our mornings start like this. I get up early and get a couple of hours of work in before the girls get up. They come in each morning and snuggle. 

Addy is working on counting money and telling time for school. 
She actually is catching on well! 

One thing I encourage (ok, make) them do daily is journal. 
I have them write about their day and how the virus is affecting their environment. 

We've been doing lots of Pinterest experiments. Most of them are pretty cool and tell you how to do them but then also explains why is happens. It's pretty cool because it's fun and they are learning stuff too!
Rainbow Volcanos! 



We have turned a little spot in the sunroom into a little office for me to work from home. 
Addy chooses to hang on my back like a koala during her free time. 

My great Louise (Weezie) passed away a few weeks ago. 
I was gifted her beloved mug because we share a name. 
I'm so in love with it. 

Our next experiment was homemade lava lamps! 
So cool!



Ava had a Zoom call with her class. 
Technology is amazing! 

We made cupcakes for Addy's birthday (stay tuned!)

 We also FINALLY had some warm weather. So we headed to a local trail. 
It's a mile trail with little exercise things along the way. 
The girls had a blast!



The quarantine has been extended until May 1st. 
On to Week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls