Monday, April 13, 2020

Social Distancing - Week 3

We have successfully ended Week 3 of Social Distancing. 
It was definitely more busy as the school has officially turned to Distant Learning, which means we have more interaction with teachers and Zoom calls. 
We managed it well but our Special Instruction isn't happening daily but we are still squeezing it in. 
We made Puppy Chow!

Mommy is definitely shopping online more so we are having lots of fun boxes to play with! 

We made salt dough ornaments. They were super cute!!
We painted them outside and enjoyed the weather. 




We finished them and I decided to leave the outside to dry. 
I mean, why would I check the weather?? 
Ugh, I woke up to torrential downpour and winds! 
I ran outside to grab what I could. 
Unfortunately, many were ruined and broken but I was able to salvage a few. 
I was so bummed because Addy made this amazing American Flag and it broke in pieces. 
It was so perfect. We'll have to make them again sometime! 

My new wine glass. 
It's 2:00 Somewhere and Wine with DeWine! 

I woke up one morning to a very subtle hint from the girls. I know it's hard to see but every single one of these notes says Pancakes. 

One more hint on my desk....

So I obliged...

Addy had a conference call with her class. 
It was nothing but chaos. All of the kids were just talking and talking over each other and you could barely hear her teacher. Haha!!

She just kept looking at me and saying "Now what do I do?" Hahahaha!!

I had to go to the grocery. I can't believe this world now. 
I was so stressed out. 

I ran into Aunt Tammy at the store!

We did get El Camino carryout with margaritas!! 
It wasn't the same as the patio but it was good...

Ava made chocolate chip cookies!! They were so good. She did a great job! 

John and I decided to tackle a puzzle. It took us about 2 days but we had mad success! 






Saturday night we decided to bust out for a little bit. 
We went to the liquor store (ha!) where we found The Beirut Food Truck. 
While John was in the store, Ava and I smashed on some hummus and veggies. 



We made it to Starbucks, which was thrilling!! 
Addy had a gift card so she was so excited!!



We miss out friends. So we did a drive by visit while following all of the rules. 
It was a perfect end to the day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!