Monday, April 13, 2020

Addycakes Turns 9! - Quarantine Style


We had a big party planned with friends and a few family members.
Addy chose the theme of Watermelons and I was so excited! I mean, how cute???
Then the coronavirus happened and everyone is following a Stay At Home Order.
While the big party is postponed, we still had an amazing celebration and our friends and family are AWESOME!!
We decided to have a small dinner with just the immediate family on Sunday.
I found these super cute cupcakes on Pinterest and tried them.
They were so cute!

She even picked out a super cute watermelon dress to wear!

She chose KFC for lunch.

She wanted a piñata and we have a super cute watermelon piñata that we put on hold and I found this adorable mini Unicorn at Walmart.
Her and Ava enjoyed! Haha!


Happiest of birthdays to my 9 year old!!


Well, I sent a note out on Facebook asking for friends and family to send her a little card in the mail.
This kid is still receiving cards in the mail!! Wow!! We have an awesome circle!

I also scheduled a social distancing party and asked for meeting to drive by to wish her a Happy Birthday! We had an awesome turnout!! Little gifts, cards, candy, cupcakes music and horns!! I mean, we really have an awesome circle!!















 
Her BFF, Maisie and family decorated our porch!










My friend Melissa texted me and told me there was a treat at Ignite, the coffee shop.
I ran up there and it was a whole birthday cake!!! It was so sweet!
So we had another celebration...Haha!



Nana and JoJo let her order a few things from Amazon and they gifts started coming in...
Anyone want a York Peppermint Patty?
Haha!

Watermelon flip flops!!

Adoption travel friends sent a bracelet kit! Thanks, Jager's!

It was a full few days of celebrating!!
I think Ava was a little put off and asked if we were going to do all of this for her birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Addycakes!!!
You are an amazing little girl and I'm so proud to be your mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!