Sunday, December 23, 2018

Opioid Forum

A few months ago I was contacted my the Community Awareness at my work. They had decided to put together an opioid awareness forum in the coming months. They wanted to know if I wanted to be a part of it and share my story. I was asked to be part of a video series sharing our family's story. 
I called to ask Nate what he thought and he told me they had asked him to be a part of the forum, as well! He was going to be part of panel speaking at the forum. 
This flared up so many emotions for everyone in our family. But in the end I am so grateful to share our story. If we help one person, then we did the right thing. My mom, Tracy, and John came in the day of the forum. Nate was amazing! My video was shared! It was an amazing day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!