Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas 2018

I can't believe how little pictures I took on Christmas. I still captured memories but none with our families. 
John likes to display our cards on the pantry door. 

I purchased a cookie kit for the girls to decorate. I'm not a baker and they would never turn out like this! 

The girls did a great job decorating!

We went to visit Aunt Tammy and Aunt Emily at Miller's on Christmas Eve. 
They were ringing the bell for Salvation Army. 

We spent our evening at church for the most amazing service. It was a little long for the girls but they hung in there. I absolutely love this picture!

After church we headed home for pizza and taco salad with Uncle Nate while watching The Christmas Story. The girls set out their cookies and milk for Santa and then off to bed. 

We allowed them to sleep on our floor because we have blackout curtains and thought we could get more sleep out of them. Well, they called the bluff. Ava woke me up at 3:30. I made her go back to bed and she woke up again at 6 and they I made her snuggle in bed until 6:30. 

Uncle Nate got everyone sweatshirts with his new company's logo!


Our annual picture with Liv and Mo. 

We had a wonderful Christmas and the girls made out like bandits! 
Now we enjoy our vacation and downtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!