Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What's Up Wednesday???

I'm so behind in the blog world! So I saw this on another mama's blog and decided to keep you in the loop about our life. I promise to update soon!

What We're Eating This Week...
Anything and everything quick. We have decided to go back on our budget so eating out is not an option right now which is so hard with soccer!  We recently cleaned out our pantry and found all kinds of things. I know, so pathetic. Tonight's menu: Grilled cheese and tomato soup. A family favorite.

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Baby Addy. Lots of Baby Addy. My little love started kindergarten and all I want is my baby snuggles for a minute.

What I'm Loving...
Life. I mean, it's pretty amazing. I never dreamed I would have such a good thing but I do and I'm so grateful. I will never take my family and friends for granted. What a blessing.

What We've Been Up To...
Have I mentioned soccer? Our children's social activities give us a full calendar. Ava has practice 2-3 times a week and is still practicing guitar. Addy starts soccer this week and cheer starts next week. But I love how much they love what they do. So, I will never tell them no. I'll just keep putting gas in my car with a smile.

What I'm Dreading...
My work life hasn't been peaches lately. I'm doing the best I can plugging along and try to keep a smile on my face. I'm hoping in the next couple of months will bring some peace.

What I'm Working On...
School paperwork. It seems every day there is a new form that needs to be signed for something. Ha! Also, I'm on the soccer board for our little town. We are working on putting together a fundraiser for league. We've designed a new logo and hoping to add it to apparel and sell it to the community.

What I'm Excited About...
Adulting. John and I are shipping the girl to Nana's for the night tomorrow and we are heading to Bash at The Bay. Toby Keith is performing at the Put In Bay airport. We are heading out early tomorrow and spending the day and night on the island. I'm so excited!

What I'm Watching/Reading...
I have different categories for this. How funny is that?
As myself, I'm loving books by Stephanie Bond. I read a book recently, loved it, and found she has many more. Now, I should say I love to read mindless smut. There are no culture to these books and I love them. What I'm watching when by myself is 90210 reruns. All day, every day. It never gets old.
With John: We are so obsessed with 90 Day Fiance. It's a show on TLC and a total trainwreck. We love it.
With Ava, we have been binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix. It's a great show for both of us. I've also introduced her to the Twilight saga movies. She loves them! We have to watch the last one and that's on our list for this weekend.
With Addy, it's always Paw Patrol. She watches nothing else.

What I'm Listening To...
My favorite station right now is 98.3 Nash Icon out of Monroe. They play all older country and Wednesday's are Johnny Cash Wednesdays!! They play all Johnny Cash. I love it.

What I'm Wearing...
I've retired the work sandals. These chilly morning/evenings leave my little footsies freezing. So, I'm back to socks and my ankle boots. I haven't busted out the sweaters just yet....

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
After our Put In Bay getaway, we don't have too many plans. We have tickets to the Mud Hens game and plan to hit the farmers market. But other than that, we need some down time.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
I love Fall! The food, the clothes, the colors, everything. I may or may not have already purchased numerous bags of candy corn.

What Else Is New...
This week is the first full week back to school. I see the exhaustion in their little faces when I wake them up. But they are so good and bop right out of bed. They have their routine in place and it's working well.

Hope I didn't bore you too much. Hopefully this weekend, I'll get some blog time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!