Sunday, November 20, 2016

#houghtalinggirls

We've been busy! 

Addy learned how to tie shoes with this awesome Paw Patrol book!

We went to see the new Trolls movie! It's so cute!



Cold air had us seeing our breath!

"Ava loves her mom" She loves you, too!

We took Sam shopping and let him pick out a toy. 


One of my favorite moments. Ava reading to me. 

Dinner dates!

Dentist visit!

Football rivals/cousins 

Warming up with hot chocolate

Leilani came to visit

 Ava asked if she could do my hair. I guess it was payback for years of pigtails. 

Makeup party and I channeled my inner smurf. The girls hated it. 

Soccer party at the bowling alley with our friends!


Oil deliveries brought us a playdate with Audrey and Hadley




Ava went to see Mary Poppins with Nana

I embraced my right to vote! 

Ava had a two hour delay so we went to Bob Evans for breakfast

We have a big trip coming up so we went to apply for passports!

Hot tub fun with Charli, the neighbor

We got to see Santa at a local craft fair! 


We got to visit with Jana and Jewel. Such a nice visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls