Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fifteen Years!

On October 1st, I celebrated my 15th anniversary with Owens Corning. I am so fortunate to work for such an amazing company that allows me to focus on raising my family. 
John and I attended the annual service awards ceremony for the first time. We had an absolute blast! 

The amount of details that went into planning was super impressive. You know, personalized m&m's for your year of service. 


This is my sweet Frannie. I've known her since I started at OC. I adore her so. She was celebrating 45 years of service! What!?!?!?!? She also announced her retirement the next day. :) 

Such a fun date night. We also tried a new babysitter this night. She was awesome and the girls loved her! Double win for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls